»

Thursday, September 20

Best Friend

I spent every school day (and most Saturdays and Sundays) with this girl for 5 years and I practically think of her as my sister. Last year, we both decided to go to different sixth forms and consequently didn't get to see each other as often as we would of liked. We kind of grew apart but always knew we were still there for each other. I obviously knew I missed her but clearly didn't realise how much I took for granted, up until recently. I've seen her twice in one week and had really mixed emotions. I am suddenly alot happier, I mean I'm not depressed and have got other friends but she ultimately she gets me, we are far too similar! But I've also been a bit down about old times and missing different people. Sob story over.. but seriously,
Don't take your friends for granted! EVER.
My friends mean the world to me and I've recently noticed it more and more, without them I would be dead in a gutter!

I love you!
x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post! This is so true but sometimes you don't realize it until your older.

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete