»

Monday, September 17

Busy Bee

SO, this past week I've been really busy and not really had chance to come on here, however, from now on I do intend to make blogging more of a daily thing.

Anyway, number 1, I went to see Lady Gaga!!!! And she was A M A Z I N G (spaces for emphasis). She played for a whopping two and a half hours, performing 24 songs, each one with an incredible dance routine! That woman is fit! I have to say though, she isn't actually as weird and crazy as she appears, she was very down to earth and although very dramatic, she showed that she has a good heart. She repeatedly gave the audience inspirational speeches about working hard to achieve our dreams, which I completely agree with. All be it, it was of course rehearsed but I still believe she meant every word. Also, *fun fact* 'Born This Way' was in actual fact written after her last Manchester Arena gig, two years ago, in her dressing room - whether that's true or not and she was just trying to sweeten us all up is another matter.

It was also one of my best friends 18th birthdays last week, which is quite exciting! Although I feel like I've only just turned 17 - 256 days to go! We went out for a meal on her actual birthday with a few people from secondary school, which was really lovely because I never get to see any of them any more (I moved to a sixth form in a different borough to everyone else) and it actually cheered me up alot and made me realise how much I missed them.. but anyway enough of the soppy stories. Then it was her actual party on the Friday just gone and everyone was reunited again, happy days! Never take your friends for granted, seriously.

Anyway, on the fashion front, I did take a trip to River Island one day last week to buy birthday presents. I never used to go into River Island that much, I can't say it's one of my favourite shops, but where my sixth form is, this is the only half decent shops around so I do like to go and have a browse when I have any free time to kill. I did manage to find a few bits though: a long gold necklace with a gold cross on the bottom, a pair of owl studded earrings, and a pair of teal denim coloured high waisted shorts with a gold zip up the back (that I love!) - they were reduced to a reasonable £15, from £25.




That is all.
Please share and all that shananigans!

Peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment